Today’s IAM to the Production environment has started
- Ability to create an account when e-mail address of the user is not available at the time of user account registration
- Ability to reset user password by organization administrator
- Support for PKCE in authorization code flow (Proof Key for Code Exchange)
- Support for credential rotation for a given service account
- Enhancement in attribute length and character support
- Support for multiple query parameters in query Role (role name, organization ID, group ID. Kindly refer the API document for details)
Environments Impacted, Dates and Times:
IAM Production/US-East 02-Mar-2021 03:00 UTC
IAM Production/EU-West 02-Mar-2021 16:00 UTC
IAM Production/CN-North 03-Mar-2021 17:00 UTC
IAM Production/SA-East 04-Mar-2021 17:00 UTC
IAM Production/AP-SE 08-Mar-2021 17:00 UTC
Potential Impact to Customers:
- IDM will be in read-only mode.
- Avoid creating new clients during upgrade. Existing clients will continue to work with no impact.
- Authentication using CustomUI will not work during the upgrade.
Duration of the upgrade: approximately 4 hours
Primary Contact: Ramya Srikanth
Release notes are available on the HSDP’s Client Portal: